Do you need regular and detailed updates on any changes in EHS and/or product compliance requirements that may impact your business?
Pravsky Regulatory Monitoring service provides you with detailed information and analysis of newly adopted and proposed legislation that could impact your business, directly or indirectly.
- Every monitoring report enables you to quickly evaluate any potential impact and advises what you should do, how and by when (if applicable)
- All reports are compiled by regulatory experts and contain in-depth analysis of actual or potential regulatory changes
- All reports are tailored to your specific business needs
- We hand-pick all regulatory developments that may impact your business and notify you of them in a clear understandable language
Scope: operational and product compliance issues, including:
- Environment: general environmental issues, air protection, water resources management, waste management, soil protection and more.
- Substances management: chemical management and chemical restrictions, GHS implementation, chemical import and export restriction, ODS, chemical classification, chemical registration, hazardous substances management and others.
- Health and safety issues: safety of processes, operation of major hazard installations, safety of machinery, occupational safety management, occupational hygiene, occupational exposure, lifting equipment, material handling and others.
- Product compliance: electrical and electronic equipment, cosmetics and perfumery, food and beverages, food additives and vitamins, toy safety, light industry products, machinery and equipment, medical devices and pharmaceuticals, domestic and industrial chemicals and others.
You can choose how often you receive our regulatory monitoring reports: twice a week, weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- EurAsian Economic Union (EEU)
Please contact us if you would like to know more about our outstanding service.